- Bitcoin explained and made simple | Guardian Animations
- Bitcoin Free Audiobook
- Bitcoin and Blockchain basics
- Introduction to Blockchain, Crypto Currency and Ethereum
- The Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology Explained
- Specialization is the Essence of Civilization
- Ethereum – Distributed Consensus Summary and Review
- Krassimir Petrov explains Bitcoin & Blockchain
- Top 10 Horribly Outdated Technologies That Are Still Used Today — TopTenzNet
- Army officer explains the drafting process of cryptographic security in terms of …HD Stock Footage
Learn the Basics and History of Bitcoin
Bitcoin: A Simple Introduction
Bitcoin is a revolutionary digital currency that is transforming money as we know it, but understanding it can be daunting for the average user…
This book strips away the complexity and teaches the basics of Bitcoin in simple, easy to understand language. It is not a textbook. It is a non-technical primer that answers the most common and important questions new users have about Bitcoin. No jargon. No technobabble. No previous technical knowledge required.
Answers you will find in this book: What is Bitcoin? What makes it special? What is the Blockchain? What is mining? Who controls Bitcoin? Is Bitcoin secure? Is Bitcoin anonymous? How can I use Bitcoin safely? Should I invest in Bitcoin? …And More! And You won’t feel like you’re learning another language or getting a degree in computer science!
Prerequisites: NONE! If you have ever bought anything online, you already have what it takes to understand this book and learn the basics of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin: A Concise History
Bitcoin is a revolutionary new currency… the future of money. Bitcoin is a network protocol and software that makes the currency work. But it is also much more than either of those. Bitcoin is a community with a shared history and experience that new users can't just buy on an exchange or download onto their smartphone. That history and those experiences are vital to understanding the advice given to new users, potential investors, and curious onlookers.
Bitcoin: A Concise History is a timeline of Bitcoin’s defining moments, from before the release of Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper, through scams and scandals of MtGox and Bitcoin Savings and Trust, through the bubbles and the births of popular memes that confuse new users to this day.
If you are curious about bitcoin, the currency…
If you are intrigued by Bitcoin, the technology…
You MUST understand Bitcoin, the community and its history.
You Will Learn: What are the key events that caused or coincided with massive price movements? Why are people so adamant about not leaving bitcoin in an exchange? What the heck does "HODL" mean? Why are there different versions of the Bitcoin software? What are Bitcoin's philosophical roots? …And More!
- Paperback: 110 pages
- Publisher: Independently published (July 13, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1521828547
- ISBN-13: 978-1521828540
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces