- Bitcoin – The security of transaction block chains
- The Bitcoin Blockchain Explained
- John McAfee: about blockchain, bitcoins and cyber security
- How to secure your Blockchain Bitcoin wallet
- Bitcoin Problems – Computerphile
- Blockchain, Bitcoin and Smart Contracts and the Future of Security | Highlights from RSAC 2018
- Cyber Security Jobs on the Rise – Big Needs in Blockchain Security!
- Blockchain security
- Hacking Blockchain
- What is the difference between Bitcoin and blockchain?
There is a lot of buzz about Bitcoin and Blockchain lately, our expert authors will help to answer some imperative questions about the security involved in this new digital asset and ledger. This comprehensive new resource presents a thorough overview and analysis of the security and privacy provisions of Bitcoin and its underlying blockchain clients. This book goes beyond the analysis of reported vulnerabilities of Bitcoin, evaluating a number of countermeasures to deter threats on the system. Readers are given concrete solutions and recommendations on the best practices to use when relying on Bitcoin as a payment method.This resource provides a clear explanation of assumptions governing the security of Bitcoin, including the scalability measures adopted in Bitcoin, privacy for clients, and the proper means of securing Bitcoin wallets. Readers learn how the security and privacy provisions of other blockchain technologies compare to Bitcoin and the security lessons learned after extensive research of Bitcoin since the inception of the currency.
- Hardcover: 218 pages
- Publisher: Artech House (September 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1630810134
- ISBN-13: 978-1630810139
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds